Warehousing & Dispatch Coordinator
Listed 12 Jan 2022
Metro Performance Glass is New Zealand's leading supplier of glass to the building industry; we pride ourselves on our commitment to quality and service, focusing on our customers' needs and our ability to lead the market.
Although this company are large on the national scale, the branch you will be working in is a close-knit, family feel environment.
Convenient Highbrook location working with a friendly team between the hours of 7:00AM - 3:30PM. Monday-Friday Potential for growth, progression, and learning; Forklift Essential!
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Receipting inwards goods
- Packing and dispatching outwards goods
- Coordinating and processing returns
- Assisting with warehouse space planning and optimization
- Forklift Driving
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have experience with WMS (warehouse management systems) such as D365
- Have a current and up to date Forklift licence
- Have prior experience within a warehousing environment
- Be open and willing to help out where needed
- Have a positive attitude and a reliable work ethic
- Have a want to learn and pick up new skills
- Have a full drivers licence
The warehouse team at Metro is small but the possibilities are endless. We offer a competitive salary and medical insurance cover and career advancement to the right candidates. No two days will be the same so if you enjoy a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to work for a company that is big enough to provide career opportunities and small enough that you won't get overlooked, we would like to hear from you.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, click apply today!