Listed 07 May 2020
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence.
- Inventory movements using SAP essential and Excel knowledge highly valued
- Processing customer orders ensuring a high standard of customer service
- Unloading and loading trucks with a forklift hoist (license essential)
- Distributing stock accurately throughout warehouse and factory
- Returns processing and identification.
- Assist in the maintenance of all compliance requirements
- Must be a motivated team player willing to use initiative
- Strong safety ethic protecting you and your colleagues
- Minimum 2 years store warehouse experience including dispatching and SAP knowledge
- Ability to undertake work of a physical nature, with a keen attitude to support the success of the team.
- Fork hoist licence /reach truck licence/MPI approved essential
- Relevant chemical handling and dangerous goods certificates highly regarded
Click the link below to apply: