Warehouse Pick Packers - Casual
Listed 27 Apr 2021
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Packing orders correctly and with care.
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Pick and pack orders as instructed via invoice, confirmation and the use of technology such as RF scanners
- Identify special instructions for distribution via nominated couriers
- Assembly of pre packs
- Assisting with brochure packing and mail outs
- Sorting and bundling of books, pre packs and orders for the mail centre
- Ensuring orders are suitable packed to minimise damage
- Assist with replenishment and movement of stock to flow racks, pallets and holding areas.
- General cleaning and tidying of all areas
- Maintain a high level of hygiene – Covid Safehttps://www.seek.co.nz/job/521...
- Stock receiving and returns processing
- Assist with stocktakes
QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- Enthusiasm and drive – punctuality and a willingness to work the hours and times specified.
- Ability to prioritise workloads, work with urgency and to a high standard
- Support and help develop a positive workplace culture
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Act responsibly towards customers, staff and business resources
- Demonstrate through own actions a commitment to Health and Safety
- Ability to pay attention to detail and follow set procedures.
- Adaptable to changing work environment.
- Physically capable of carrying out the duties of lifting, standing and bending.
Applications close 7/5/21