Warehouse Manager - Sole Charge
Listed 04 Nov 2021
Part of the Kaikaha Group of companies, Hibiscus Solutions provide a wide range of quality raw materials to a broad range of manufacturing industries in New Zealand. We continue to grow and need more people.
Currently we require an exceptional Warehouse Manager that will take full responsibility for this crucial area of our business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with passion for delivering quality products and services to our customers. It is also a great opportunity to help our locally owned business flourish.
This hands on role requires you to ensure all warehouse operations are carried out safely and meeting our quality assurance standards under ISO9001 & 22000. In addition, all transactions are to be processed quickly and efficiently. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Based in Auckland out of our modern Highbrook head office/warehouse
- Sole charge of logistics and warehouse operations
- Identify areas for improvement. Develop and implement strategic solutions in conjunction with management.
- Ensure the warehouse and logistics operations are always ready for audit and inspection
- Unloading containers
- Storing, picking and processing orders
- Schedule and make deliveries
- Stock management and data entry always aligned with our Warehouse Management System
- Communicate professionally and quickly with customers and suppliers
- Collate reports for presentation to management
- General warehouse duties
- Manage as required work force needs.
What you need:
- Be determined and motivated to succeed with a great understanding of customer needs
- Be organised and reliable with strong time management skills
- Have experience in operating and managing a warehouse distribution facility
- A confident, fast learner with courage to point out recommendations for improvement
- Attention to detail - Fast and Accurate with numbers and data entry
- Forkhoist experience (with a current licence preferred)
- Clean drivers licence
- Be a can do person - to be flexible to look after customers and colleagues
- Comfortable with computers - Outlook, Word, Excel etc
- MPI accreditation for unloading containers preferred but not essential
- Fit and healthy, some heavy lifting required
We offer an excellent package including competitive salary, incentives, a fun team to work with and modern working conditions.
If you are interested in joining our team then please forward your resume in confidence to GordonMuldrew@metcast.com