Warehouse Fabric Picker
Listed 08 Apr 2021
New Zealand Window Shades is a manufacturer of premium window covering products delivered to retailers and customers throughout New Zealand.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing stock coming in and out of our warehouse, ensuring sufficient materials are available for production and supporting the team with general warehouse related duties.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Monitor and maintain stock levels to ensure adequate materials are available for production.
- Checking incoming inventory and ensure this is stored in correct locations.
- Assist with regular cycle counts, stock takes and reporting activities.
- Undertake general warehouse duties such as receipting inwards goods, picking and packing orders and devanning containers.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Previous warehousing experience or logistics experience.
- Intermediate level of Computer skills – experience with an ERP system would be desirable.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and high level of attention to detail.
- Physically fit.
- Ability to work as part of a team and be hands on.
- Current Forkhoist license.
You will be joining a busy and close knot team so being able to communicate effectively, support your colleagues and have some fun are must haves to be successful in this role.
What we are offering:
- A friendly and fun team environment
- Competitive salary, relevant to skill and experience
- Full time 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm at our East Tamaki office. There is also opportunity to overtime and Saturday work.
Please note that this role is only open to candidates who already have the right to work in New Zealand and currently reside here.