Warehouse Assistant / Customer Service
Listed 07 Jan 2021
We are a fast-growing reputed electronic security equipment wholesale & distribution company, based in East Tamaki, Auckland.
Our product-range includes CCTV, Access-Control, Alarms, Intercoms, Automation, IT products etc.
Our clients are licensed security installers, resellers, integrators, consultants, and service-providers based all around New Zealand.
We have been in the market since 2007 and currently serve nationwide and to neighbouring countries occasionally. You will be working with a small team of 5 other experts within the company.
Key duties include:
- General warehouse duties
- Customer Service
- Pick & Pack orders for dispatch
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of delivery trucks & containers
- Inventory stocktakes
- Liaise directly with customers
- Responsible for keeping the warehouse clean/ tidy and in order.
- Working along a team that embrace honesty, excellent customer service and diversity
- Have a CAN-DO attitude with the ability to work unsupervised and independently
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum 2 years Warehousing / Customer Service experience
- Health & Safety awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Computer knowledge is a must, and proven proficiency with ERP based system is a big plus
- IT Technical background
- Full class 1 NZ driving license with clean driving record
- Positive Approach to dealing with clients
- Problem solving abilities and attention to detail
A successful person will have unbound opportunities within the company and must be available to work longer hours at times than advertised here.
Please note candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand at time of application to be considered for this role. Candidates not in New Zealand will not be considered.