Listed 23 Mar 2021
GMP Dairy Limited is one of New Zealand's largest pharmaceutical grade dairy products manufacturer based in East Tamaki, Auckland. Our objective has been to produce high quality, safe products for all our customers no matter where in the world they are, every customer is equally important to us; this philosophy is still true today.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the safe storage of product within company guidelines
- Accurate forklift driving to ensure minimal product damage
- Be responsible for the unloading and loading of trucks and shipping containers
- Liaise with other warehouse team members, production staff, maintenance staff, wider supply chain team and external logistics/transport teams to ensure an effective and efficient daily operation
- Demonstrate and promote a proactive commitment to health & safety, wellbeing and the environment whilst complying with all laws and company policies
- Undertake identified personal training / development approved by the Warehouse Manager
To be considered for this position, you need:
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift License and/or Reach forklift license
- Relevant experience in Warehousing
- Full clean NZ Drivers licence with reliable transport
- Clean Criminal Record
- Warehouse supervisory experience, knowledge and skills would be considered an advantage
Only applicants in the shortlist will be contacted.