Trainee Leak Detection Technicians
Listed 29 Jun 2020
Detection Services is New Zealand’s leading service provider in pipeline inspection and water loss management. We deliver innovative ways of supporting clients and work with key strategic partners and service providers to provide the very best solutions in the industry.We specialise in pipeline inspection and water loss management focusing on the areas of leak detection, valve management, pipeline condition assessment, trunk main leak detection, transient monitoring, pressure and flow logging and permanent monitoring systems.
Following a recent Client award for ongoing works Detection Services wishes to recruit Trainees or experienced Leak Detection Technician(s) to work predominantly within the Auckland and surrounding areas.
Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate however, the following attributes are required;
- Willing to work outdoors in a variety of weather
- Able to walk significant distances a day inspecting assets and checking for leakage
- Willing to work outside normal working hours and weekends as required
- Willing to work outside of Auckland on short projects
- Good hearing (the successful candidate may be subject to a medical)
- Full NZ or equivalent drivers licence
- Computer literate
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate initiative and keen to learn new skills, including IoT Sensor Networks and associated hardware installations
We value honesty, integrity and a quest for learning new skills. The successful candidate can enjoy the following benefits;
- Excellent training and support
- Supportive team culture
- A company provided uniform
- A mobile phone
- Exposure to innovation
- New and challenging environments
If you want to be part of this progressive team, please email us your Cover Letter and Resume with some career highlights included. Please note only those with a current and applicable visa for full time positions should apply.