- All information contained or found on this website remains the property of GETBA which reserves the right to change or modify any information without notice at any time.
- Use of this website is deemed to be acceptance of GETBA's terms and conditions.
- GETBA endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and current but does not accept liability for any error, loss, damage or omission which may directly or indirectly result for any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise contained or accessed through its website.
- This website contains information and links to other websites for the purposes of providing useful information for business members. GETBA is not responsible for the content or reliability of those websites.
- All personal information collected by GETBA is to be used only for matters directly associated with GETBA and will not be passed on to any unauthorised party. GETBA shall take all reasonable steps to keep that information accurate and secure and to protect it from unauthorised access, misuse, loss, modification or disclosure. GETBA is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the internet.
- By becoming a member of GETBA, members agree to their name and contact details being added to the GETBA database and the GETBA online Business Directory. GETBA reserves the right to refuse associate membership at its discretion.
EVENT REFUND POLICY
- GETBA offers a full refund for events if the booking is cancelled in writing at least 48 hours before the event. If the cancellation request is received after this deadline a refund will not be offered.
- GETBA does not offer a refund for Breakfast events.
- If a credit card was used for payment for the event, refunds will only be credited back to the original credit card used.
- GETBA reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances, all participants will be offered a full refund.
- If an event is postponed, GETBA reserves the right to either transfer registration to a new event or issue a full refund.
The GETBA website does not process or store any credit card data. Users are sent to an external Payment Express hosted PX Pay 2.0 page. The PX Pay 2.0 interface is a platform independent Hosted Payments Page (HPP) solution provided by Payment Express. The HPP provides a solution for the capturing credit card information securely without exposing the merchant to the sensitive data. This is achieved by allowing the card holder to enter their card details into a page which is hosted by Payment Express rather than the merchants own website. The major advantage of this approach is that the merchant is not exposed to the card details at any point in the process.