Listed 12 Apr 2021
Aon is the leading provider of insurance broking, risk management and associated services in New Zealand, and around the globe. From Kerikeri to Invercargill, our dedicated teams are on hand to provide service and advice on a local, regional, national and global scale.
Aon currently has a rare opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our East Tamaki branch as a Team Assistant
This role would see you supporting a successful Senior Account Manager with day-to-day administration. As a key point-of-contact, you will engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders through the day.
You would be accountable for:
- Assisting with client quotes and renewals
- Preparing policy schedules, client presentations, and reports
- Create and maintain internal stakeholder relationships
- Supporting ad-hoc branch duties alongside the wider team.
About youYou could have a background in Administration or Office Support. Prior experience in Insurance would be advantageous but not essential – training will be provided if you are eager to learn.
To hit the ground running, you should have:
- Excellent time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work well individually and within a team and chip in when needed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word).
Aon Culture & Benefits
At Aon, we provide colleagues with the support to make a positive impact together with ongoing opportunities for development, including the support of a team which will continually inspire you to achieve your best.
We currently have approximately 850 employees in New Zealand. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people, working across 120 countries. This allows us to build the best teams and gather the best thinking from around the world to deliver quality solutions and service locally.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.