Listed 13 Jan 2021
Target Furniture is a Kiwi owned furniture retailer that has been in business for over 28 years. We have a rich history and an incredible plan for our future to stay relevant and competitive. We have grown to seven branches nationwide with one of the most advanced distribution centres in the NZ industry. Our stores and staff are constantly evolving as we pursue our vision of “delivering the best furniture shopping experience in New Zealand.”
What you bring to the Target table:
- You will have at least 1 year experience in warehousing
- You must be able to work weekends
- You will have a full, NZ drivers licence (Class 1) and reliable transport to get to and from work
- You will be physically fit, injury free and willing to lift furniture, unload and load containers and trucks
- You will have a workplace Health & Safety focus
- You will be reliable and trustworthy and able to think on your feet
- You will have a good understanding of English
Target Furniture offers an inclusive, supportive and fun environment with great opportunities. We have free car parking, free annual flu shot, table tennis table and generous staff discounts on our furniture as well as ongoing career opportunities and full training provided.
If this sounds like you and you are up for a challenge, click apply to submit your cover letter and CV before 5:00pm, Wednesday 3 February 2021.