Listed 24 Jun 2020
Target Furniture is a New Zealand owned and operated furniture retailer that has been in business for 28 years. We have a rich history and an incredible plan for the future: we’re currently looking for experienced Storepeople to join our Target Furniture warehouse team. We are constantly evolving as we pursue our vision of “delivering the best furniture shopping experience in New Zealand."
What you bring to the Target table
- You must be able to work weekends
- You will have a clean, full NZ driver’s license (Class 1)
- You will have a fork hoist licence (desirable but not essential)
- You will be able to drive a manual vehicle
- You will be physically fit, injury free and willing to lift furniture, unload containers and load trucks
- You will a good understanding of English
- You will have a sense of humour and enjoy being part of a team
- You will be able to think on your feet
- You will have reliable transport to get to and from work
- You will be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
Target Furniture offers a fun, fast paced environment with great opportunities. We have free car parking, free annual flu shot, table tennis table, and generous staff discounts on our furniture.
If this sounds like you and you are up for a challenge, click apply to submit your cover letter and CV before 5:00pm, Wednesday 8 July 2020.
Only applicants eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for the position.
Please note that final applicants will need to undergo a Ministry of Justice security check and a pre-employment drug test.