Sales and Services Coordinator
Listed 11 May 2020
Cookes operates throughout New Zealand and are part of the Bridon- Bekaert Ropes Group. Locally we are steeped in over 100 years of service to the New Zealand market and over the years we have been equated with quality, expertise, innovation and excellence.
At Cookes we are committed to both our customers and our people. We are passionate about supporting them in their businesses and their careers. Finding the best people to fit into our vibrant and supportive culture is critical to us as an organisation.
Reporting to the Auckland and Export Sales Manager you will support, coordinate and schedule the Auckland Sales and Services teams activities to ensure they maximise their performance and deliver superior customer services. You will respond to all customer requests and liaise with others to ensure all deliverables are provided in a responsive and effective manner. You will use your proven CRM knowledge and capabilities to provide support and champion the implementation, development, training, administration and effective use of the CRM system. Part of your role will include developing and producing a range of sales related reports and you will assist the Auckland Sales Manager and team with market intelligence, analysis, and reporting.
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Proven experience in the implementation and administration of a CRM (preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Proven experience in planning, scheduling, and coordination of field-based technicians using an electronic scheduling system
- Good experience in extraction and manipulation of data to produce business and sales reports.
- Good knowledge of market research, analysis and reporting techniques and databases
- High level of computer literacy – able to learn new systems quickly and proficiently - Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Power Point at an intermediate to advance level
- Results driven. Can be counted on to exceed goals, bottom line orientated, pushes self and others for results
- Manages priorities. Creates focus and communicates well.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including high level phone call productivity and ability to cold call customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills – a real team builder with a winning attitude
- High level of attention to detail
If you believe you could be a great fit for Cookes, have the required rights to work in New Zealand, and possess the necessary skills as mentioned above, then we would love to hear from you. Join our team, where you can genuinely make a difference within our business.
To apply click the link below: