Listed 09 Jun 2020
Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies.
- Manage Daily Sales reporting for Laundry and Homecare NZ business
- Provide administrative support to Customer Account team
- Support in accounting activities -processing invoices, processing purchase orders, preparing and processing display claims and reconciling accounts
- Provide financial analysis and support into the Net Revenue management process
- Working with Category Managers in tracking and monitoring promotional effectiveness
- Collate information and build continuous improvement processes and reports to gain more insights from the Stay In Front (SIF) system
- Degree qualification in Business or related discipline, experience in FMCG’s preferred.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications and advanced skills in Powerpoint , SAP experience considered favourably
- Very organised and flexible with the ability to manage multiple tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
To apply click the link below: