Listed 21 Sep 2021
Pure Services was started around 7 years ago to fill a gap in the market for a professional cleaning and restoration company which could provide a full range of services in this space. Over the years we have grown into a national brand and put a real focus on sustainable cleaning systems.
An opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic, motivated and diligent professional for this critical role within the administration team based in our Auckland office. We are seeking a proactive individual with excellent attention to detail, the ability to work unsupervised in a busy environment and the desire to learn and grow.
No day will be the same with a variety of duties including:
- Managing your portfolio of customers and specialist services to ensure timely and satisfactory completion of tasks;
- Organisation of specialist remediation work, from creation and minor project management through to completion and invoicing;
- Assisting our scoping technicians with estimates and reports, as well as independently estimating straightforward tasks;
- Working collaboratively with technicians, administrators and the management team throughout New Zealand;
- Liaising with customers, stakeholders and other contractors, providing excellent customer service at all times;
- Providing assistance to the management team. Advising senior management on matters requiring attention and implementing their decisions;
- Incoming calls, scheduling and general office duties.
Experience and skills required:
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders;
- Experience in insurance claims support or claims management will be advantageous;
- Technically proficient with MS Office Suite and Xero, with the ability to learn new technology with ease;
- Maintain high standards and accurate record keeping under pressure;
- A flexible and adaptable mindset;
- High level of professional communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
We would like to hear from you if you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.