Production Packers - Day / Evening & Weekend Shifts
Listed 01 May 2020
Free-Flow Manufacturing Limited is a New Contract canning company created solely to produce a variety of Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Beverages in cans.
The shifts available are:
Evening shift (3pm-12am)
Must be flexible with hours to get the job done.
- Operating, maintaining and troubleshooting operational equipment
- Follow standard operating procedures and assessment guides for operating equipment
- Ensure optimisation of productivity, minimising downtime and time spent on line changes
- Ensure all products meet operating standards
- Ensure 5s standards are implemented
- Manage inwards and outwards goods
Applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent technical skills and problem solving skills
- Adequate level of fitness - ability to lift 10-15kgs
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of punctuality and reliability
The successful applicant will have a real "can do" attitude.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW using the link below.