Production Administration Assistant
Listed 10 Jan 2022
Premier Business Print is a leading manufacturer of labels, tags, tickets, and books. Premier supply to a vast range of business sectors in New Zealand and Australia, we are also part of a larger group of companies with manufacturing facilities and offices worldwide.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Great computer skills.
- Proficiency in programs like Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Great multitasking and organizational skills.
- Experience in the printing industry or a production environment would be a benefit but not essential as all training will be given.
- Production administration tasks.
- Prepare all job bags for production.
- File job bags and samples post production.
- Check dies and plates.
- Stock management small production consumables.
- Receipting of Finished goods.
- Receipting of consumable purchase orders.
To the successful candidate we offer an interesting and challenging role full of variety with room to grow in the business.
If you would like to become part of our team and consider yourself an organized administration superstar please submit your CV along with a covering letter today!