Listed 11 Jan 2021
Free Flow Manufacturing is a New Zealand owned and operated boutique contract manufacturing facility based in East Tamaki.
We are seeking a flexible, hard working, reliable Picker / Packer for our warehouse.
Day Shift - 6am - 2.30pm
Evening Shift Hours are 2pm - 10pm
Night Shift Hours are 10pm - 6am
- Operating, maintaining and troubleshooting operational equipment
- Follow standard operating procedures and assessment guides for operating equipment
- Ensure optimisation of productivity, minimising downtime and time spent on line changes
- Ensure all products meet operating standards
- Ensure 5s standards are implemented
Applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Adequate level of fitness - ability to lift 10-15kgs
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of punctuality and reliability
The successful applicant will have a real "can do" attitude.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW using the link below
Only applicants that provide a cover letter and C.V with references will be considered.
Please include in your cover letter if you are available for day shift, evening shift or both.