Parts Call Centre Associate
Listed 02 Nov 2020
When you join Honda New Zealand, you become part of one of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the automotive industry. We are committed to research, development, safety, the environment, and everyday New Zealanders.
We are ONE TEAM we are innovative, we trust, we support, we challenge, and grow our team members. If your core values align with ours apply now, it is a great time to join Honda New Zealand.
About the role
As a natural customer service people person, you will be challenged with accountability and ownership in this fantastic full-time opportunity.
Key duties will include:
- Actively responding to requests for customer quotes
- Managing trade phone enquiries
- Manage counter cash sales and credits
- Providing superior customer service in all interactions with customers
- Working towards KPIs and provide insight into how to improve Honda’s results in this crucial part of our company’s engine
- Be a positive force to be reckoned with
- You are highly organized, an excellent eye for detail, with the ability to work in a fast-paced friendly TEAM
- You may have experience in NZ automotive or understand parts
- You have demonstrated administration, customer service, and issue resolution experience
- You are passionate about the Automotive Industry
- Good knowledge of the Google G Suite and Microsoft office 365
About your rewards
- Remuneration package including base salary, commission, subsidized health care, and super scheme.
- Belong to a strong, driven, motivated connected team culture who cares about you, your environment, and your career succession.
- Flexitime available
Please Note: You must be eligible to work in New Zealand for a minimum of 2 years and possess work experience in one or more of the following, NZ automotive.
Only successful candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted, thank you!