Listed 08 Jan 2021
Royalwolf has over 25 years of experience and a commitment to providing superior customer service. With 39 Customer Service Centre’s located throughout New Zealand & Australia, Royalwolf is proud to be Australasia’s largest container provider. We specialize in the hire, sale, and modification of new and used shipping containers and offer a wide range of shipping container and portable building products to suit every need. We take pride in our great reputation for high quality products, customer service and our dedicated team.
You will be responsible for the efficient management and maintenance of the company’s product fleet within the region, maximise product availability, assist in the ongoing review and development of best practice strategies to continuously improve delivery performance and co-ordinate the day-to-day operations of the East Tamaki Customer Service Centre.
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience as an Operations Manager or similar role from within the industrial services, logistics, or construction sector. Tertiary qualified, you will possess a high level of commercial acumen, project management and a strong eye for detail.
What you will bring to this role:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a business operations management, supervisory or similar role.
- Strong leadership qualities to drive, develop and mentor your team to enhance the success of the site and inspire your team toward the organisation’s strategic plan.
- Ability to develop and implement strategies to ensure continual growth and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and the capacity to deliver win-win outcomes.
- A high level of resilience and the ability to apply flexibility to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functional areas and the ability influence both internal and external stakeholders
How to Apply
This is a terrific opportunity to work with a national leader. If the Operations Manager position sounds of interest, please click the link below to submit your resume and covering letter.
Ella de Colville
HR Business Partner
Royalwolf Trading New Zealand Ltd