Operations & Dispatch Assistant
Listed 20 Apr 2022
We are a well established Transport & Distribution Company involved all facets of Domestic general freight and warehousing. We are committed to customer satisfaction and the use of the latest technological advances for both Inter-Freight and our client's benefits. We cover everything from the collection of import containers, to the warehouse management and final delivery of building products, packaging, food and raw materials.
This role will include the following tasks:
- Despatch & coordination of trucks
- Receiving of orders
- Processing orders through the warehouse including helping with the use of our Operations warehousing software and preparing the freight for dispatch.
- Picking orders.
- Use of our Operations Transport, Dispatch & Storage software.
- Planning the efficient utilisation of the vehicles.
- Warehousing, Freight & manifest reports.
You will need to have the following skills:
- Good geographic knowledge of Auckland & the North Island
- Reasonable data entry speeds.
- Previous experience in using software including Word and Outlook.
- Full drivers license
- Fork lift license is an advantage (but not a necessity)
- Excellent mathematical accuracy
- Thrive on a fast-paced environment, aswell as handling the quieter times.
- Great people skills and especially in the area of getting on with drivers and customers.
- Efficient and highly productive.
- Structured & Organised
The position is full time and is based in East Tamaki. The successful applicant for this Operations and Dispatch Assistant role will have to pass a pre employment drug test.
Please send your CV to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org