Listed 09 Mar 2020
GrainCorp connects more than 10,000 grain growers with local and international customers via Australia’s largest silo network, with a storage capacity of over 20 million tonnes, seven bulk port elevators and two specialty port terminals. Innovation, integration and partnership are the foundations on which we are growing into our second century with customers at the heart of all that we do.
Further diversification through acquisition led to the establishment of GrainCorp Oils in 2012. We are proud to be the largest integrated edible oils business in Australia and New Zealand, producing a wide range of quality food ingredients and animal feed products including specialist ingredients for infant nutrition.
About the role:
- Effectively lead and direct the Manufacturing activities
- Staff Management (the role will have team leaders as direct reports)
- Provide accurate and timely reporting
- Lead change management process
About your experience:
Candidates will have prior experience working as a Manufacturing Manager for a food manufacturing of FMCG company, with a sound people management skills. Candidates will also display:
- Experience with continuous improvement and lean manufacturing
- Regulatory compliance and OH&S knowledge
- GMP/HACCP understanding
- Bachelor of Engineering/Science or similar
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, SharePoint, SAP
At GrainCorp, we value and respect the different perspectives and experiences our people bring to work each day. We aim to increase the diversity of our workforce – leading to a range of different thinking, perspectives and ideas that create the innovation we need to drive better business results. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.
In addition to providing proof of working rights and suitable professional referees, preferred candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical.
To apply click the link below: