Listed 25 Sep 2020
At Gary’s Garden Sheds each shed is custom made to fit our customer requirements. They are built to last with top quality products of a thicker gauge steel than most of our competitors offer.
In this role you will be assisting the Factory Foreman ensuring customer schedules and deadlines are being adhered to, along with cutting and folding the shed components, ensuring jobs are accurately prepared for our installers and much more! You’ll need to have a great work ethic and enjoy working in a practical and hands on role.
You may have years of experience in a similar role, or are simply looking for a change, either way we want to hear from you if you:
- Have excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Have excellent customer service skills with the confidence to liaise with customers and suppliers in a professional and friendly manner
- Have high attention to detail and accuracy in order to provide high quality products at all times
- Are physically fit and able to be on your feet for long periods of time – previous labouring experience is ideal!
- Have experience following standard operating procedures
- Have knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and practices at work
- Excellent time management and are punctual and reliable
- Have a can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in wherever needed
- Have strong organisational skills and the ability to change priorities as the day unfolds
- Have a great sense of humour
You will need to maintain a full and current drivers’ licence, with flexibility to travel is a must as out of town work may be required at times.
We will offer career development, along with a rewarding, friendly and fun work environment, with full training provided for the right person. If this sounds like the move you’ve been looking for, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online now.