Local Delivery Driver - East Tamaki
Listed 04 Mar 2020
Thousands of plumbers turn to Reece because of our reputation for “having what you need, when you need it, where you need it.” It's all about delivering the best service possible - a commitment we live by every day. Our staff are a vital part of our business providing friendly, expert service. We’re obsessed with helping our customers by doing something great every day, and we do that while building great relationships and friends along the way. We care for our customers and the people who work alongside us. And we all do two things at once - work hard and have fun.
What can you expect in this role:
- Picking orders, loading delivery vehicles and delivering goods in a safe and timely manner.
- Use of in-house technologies to accurately track, submit and complete delivery runs
- Customer Service
- Assisting in branch stock management activities
- General computer skills
- Maintaining a high standard of general housekeeping within the branch and vehicles
- Embracing the Reece values, policies and procedures
- Being a supportive team member
Our ideal Team member:
You won't need industry experience, but customer service experience is essential along with confidence, initiative, enthusiasm and ambition. You will receive on the job training and the opportunity to move along the Reece career pipeline.
We do require you to have a clean full drivers' licence and some general computer skills.
Apply today if you want to be part of a growing business in New Zealand that will offer long term security and opportunities.