Listed 09 Jun 2020
Technopak specialise in the design, manufacture, installation and service of Specialist Packaging Machinery and associated equipment for the worldwide Dairy Industry.
As a Fitter Turner/Machinist you will be able to produce manufactured items to the highest quality level. Your focus at Technopak however will primarily be building top quality machines. You will have a passion for assembling intricate machinery and enjoy following these through to installation and commissioning on site in NZ and around the world.
You will be required to work independently on assembly; however ability to work as part of a team with like minded colleagues is essential. All projects are managed by a project manager and managed on daily basis by the Workshop Supervisor.
- Strong Mechanical Ability
- Accurate machining using fully manual lathes, mills etc.
- Welding and purged stainless fabrication an advantage
- Pneumatic experience
- Will have an excellent understanding of drawings and 3D models a used in our production facility
- Have a safe approach to engineering and manufacturing processes
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working
- Have a clean Drivers License and Passport to enable travel
- Reliability and punctuality is crucial
- Trusted to work unsupervised if required
- Must be flexible to travel when required
You will be required to travel, for Installation and/or Maintenance of the equipment.
You will need to have NZ residency and or a valid work permit and excellent English.
Apply on the link below: