Factory Production Worker
Listed 15 Feb 2021
TimberLab Solutions is the industry leader in custom timber laminating (Glulam) throughout Australasia. We have a strong reputation for delivering quality / innovative engineered timber solutions to a variety of projects.
Skills and experience required:
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Reliable and punctual
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new skills
- Must be physically fit and energetic as manual handling will be required.
- High attention to detail
- Be comfortable working with various Industrial tools or be willing to learn.
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens / residents or have a long-term Visa to work.
We are looking for team members with the right attitude who can positively contribute to achieving our vision and goals. In return, TimberLab will look to help you develop your skills and for the right candidate there will be opportunity for advancement within the business. TimberLab is a living wage employer.
If you think that you have what it takes to make a positive contribution to our company, please submit a covering letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org