Listed 10 Jun 2020
We're large - really large! over 43,000 employees world-wide makes us the 6th largest accounting network in the world and 9th largest in New Zealand. We've got three offices in Auckland.
About us. We're looking for experience in:
- MYOB AE/MAS and Xero
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Adobe PDF)
- Checking & processing financial statements, minutes and signed tax returns for e-filing
- Producing, formatting and finalising documents, reports, presentations and Annual Returns
- Forming companies and undertaking Company Secretarial duties (share transfers, change in Directors/Shareholders etc)
- On-boarding new clients required engagement documents
- Processing invoices and payments
- Processing Trust accounts
- Email, phone, letters correspondence at executive level
About you. You'll bring:
- Proven experience (3-5 years) providing efficient, effective secretarial & administrative support at a high level
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Initiative and problem solving abilities
- Ability to anticipate needs and work under pressure as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Of advantage to this role, would be experience working:
- In professional services, financial services or accounting practices
- On Trust and Company statutory documentation
If you're about culture fit, work variety and great people, and you've got what we're looking for, we'd love to talk with you.
Apply now or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a cover letter with your CV. You must have the right to work in New Zealand.