Listed 11 Sep 2020
Finesse Residential is a family-owned business with over 30 years’ experience building homes of great quality and value.
Your goal will be to support our passionate and dynamic General Manager through providing proactive administrative and secretarial support. A sense of humour is essential as well as the ability to knuckle down and make things happen. We love to have fun and truly believe in investing in our people.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Diary management and meeting coordination
- Creating agendas, preparing documentation and reports
- Minuting meetings and preparing correspondence
- Undertaking research and assisting with special projects when required
- Supporting the development and submission of bids, tenders and ROI’s
- Managing social media and customer care enquiries
The successful applicant will:
- Be a clear communicator
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Have excellent administration skills
- Have prior relevant EA experience
- Be proactive and driven to succeed