27 Feb 2020
Business Bites Seminar
Knowing where you are heading with your business, what specific actions need to be taken to achieve your goals and organisational vision, and what success looks like, are the fundamental expectations of a business strategy.
Get it right and you will increase efficiencies and help to increase team performance, productivity and profitability.
· Be clear on your business purpose – your reason for existing
· Share your compelling business vision
· Bring your company values to life
· Develop your one-page strategic plan or roadmap
· Undertake a SWOTT analysis to determine key business drivers
· Staying on track – set measurable expectations; accountability
NB this event is for members only.
Event Refund Policy:
GETBA offers a full refund if the booking is cancelled in writing at least 48 hours before the event. If the cancellation is received after this deadline a refund will not be offered. GETBA reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances, all partcicipants will be offered a full refund. If an event is postponed, GETBA reserves the right to either transfer registration to a new events or issue a full refund.