10 May 2022
Elevated Work Platform Training
Employers are responsible to ensure that all employee's working on MEWPs must be adequately trained and can demonstrate their competency before using any equipment.
This subsidised EWP training ensures you understand the relevant guidelines, regulations and Codes of Practice to safely operate a MEWP.
It will cover the following unit standards:
US23966 - EWP Theory
US23960 - Scissor Lift
US23962 - Knuckle Boom Lift
Key Learning Objectives:
- Demonstrating knowledge of types of EWPs, their safety features, and suitability for purpose (range: scissor lift, truck mounted, self-propelled boom lift, trailer mounted, vertical lift).
- Demonstrating knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to Code of Practice and the use of EWPs.
- Assessing the worksite and preparing to use a truck-mounted mounted EWP.
- Carrying out operations in a workplace environment, and shutting down, and reporting faults, the truck-mounted mounted EWP.
- Assessing the worksite, and preparing to use a self-propelled boom lift EWP.
- Carrying out operations in a workplace environment, shutting down and reporting faults the self-propelled boom lift EWP.
- Assessing the worksite, and preparing to use a trailer-mounted EWP.
- Carrying out operations in a workplace environment, reporting faults, and shutting down the trailer mounted EWP.
- Assessing the worksite, preparing and operating a vertical lift elevating work platform (EWP).
- Carrying out operations in a workplace environment, reporting faults, and shutting down the vertical lift EWP.
Proudly supported and subsidised by:
NB: This event is reserved for GETBA members only.
Refund policy: GETBA offers a full refund if the booking is cancelled in writing at least 48 hours before the event. If the cancellation is received after this deadline a refund will not be offered. GETBA reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances, all participants will be offered a full refund. If an event is postponed, GETBA will give participants the option of transferring to the new date or receiving a full refund.