16 Sep 2021
A Cybersecurity talk without a slimy sales pitch
This is a straight talking opportunity to learn something that can stop you losing $1000’s and get your questions answered.
In this webinar session we will:
- Tackle seven common misconceptions about Cyber Crime.
- Tell you how cyber crims are getting past the best AV & firewalls
- Show you 3x Simple security improvements every small business owner can implement that don’t cost a bomb.
- Give you 8 Key actions for your Office Manager to take on to prevent getting taken for a ride.
- Explain one networking “Must Do” for manufacturers & engineering firms to limit the damage of a hack or ransomware attack impacting their productivity.
Presenter: Daniel Watson, MD & Owner, Vertech IT Services
Daniel has been the Managing Director of Vertech IT Services since 2010. His areas of focus include Cybersecurity, Cloud Based solutions, Business Development and Marketing. He loves meeting with clients and working out creative IT strategies that will make a real difference to their business as a whole. He has a natural leadership ability and is instrumental in developing solid growth strategies for his team at Vertech to ensure that they strive to deliver the best possible solutions and services to their clients at all times.
Married with two children, Daniel is actively involved as a leader in the local Sea Scouts Troop, regularly volunteers as crew on the Spirit of Adventure and was a Sergeant with the Royal New Zealand Engineering Corps Army Reserve with nearly 20 years service.
NB: This webinar is reserved for GETBA members only.
Refund policy: GETBA offers a full refund if the booking is cancelled in writing at least 48 hours before the event. If the cancellation is received after this deadline a refund will not be offered. GETBA reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances, all participants will be offered a full refund. If an event is postponed, GETBA will give participants the option of transferring to the new date or receiving a full refund.