Listed 10 Nov 2020
Machineryhouse is 100% family owned and has been supplying new and used workshop and engineering equipment since 1926.Our foundation principals haven’t changed – to offer an extensive range workshop machinery and machine tool accessories at the best possible price. MachineryHouse NZ is a Australian owned company that has been in Auckland for 14 years and we also have a branch in Christchurch that has been running for 2 years now. We are a family friendly company that believes in having a good relationship with their employees.
Qualifications & experience
- Completion of year 13.
- Dispatching using New Zealand Couriers will be a advantage.
- Good computer skills.
- Healthy and fit being able to lift up to 25kgs.
- Forklift licence.
- Have the right to work in New Zealand indefinitely.
- Experience in a similar role would be a huge advantage.
- Good team player.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Picking,packing and dispatching of orders.
- Operating hoist and reach truck.
- Moving machinery and loading machinery on trucks.
- Cutting custom size pallets for orders.
- Devanning of containers.