Business East Tamaki has been offered an opportunity to collaborate with Auckland Unlimited and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment to provide digital capability training to our members. Business East Tamaki wants to hear from any businesses who are interested in participating in fully funded digital capability development, utilising the government’s Digital Boost Platform, who meet the following criteria.
- Be sole traders/self-employed or have between 1 to 20 employees,
- Not be an existing Digital Boost Educate user, or not a registered user prior to 1 April 2022,
- Be operating in a commercial environment,
- Must be a privately‐owned business, Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership, and
- Want to improve their digital skill and utilise more digital tools for their business.
Depending upon interest, businesses will form a cohort(s) of 15, working with expert facilitators to set and achieve digital capability goals over a 9 – 12 month period, receiving 24 hours of facilitated sessions in an agreed format during this period.
If Business East Tamaki receives sufficient interest in this initiative, we will need to make an application for the contestable funding to deliver the programme. If the application is successful Business East Tamaki will then appoint an expert facilitator to deliver the programme.
Time is of the essence so if you are interested in this opportunity please email email@example.com by no later than Monday 22nd August 2022, expressing your interest and confirming that you are happy for your business name and your name and contact email to be included in the funding application.