Listed 10 Jan 2022
Ruka Wholesale & Distributors is a NZ family owned business located in East Tamaki that distributes confectionery and beverages in the Auckland and potentially the Northland area.
This is a full time role for an energetic outgoing friendly applicant. We seek a well organised multitasking problem solver with great attention to detail.
The job involves heavy lifting and being actively on the go as an individual as well as being involved in a small team environment. The role requires a person to make up to 30 deliveries a day around Auckland and can reach up to 20-30 boxes per delivery. You must be able to drive a manual van or transit.
- Consolidating deliveries into the correct order
- Loading deliveries correctly from warehouse
- Unloading deliveries to required customers
- Signing of delivery consignment sheets
- Handling of boxes with care
- Completing 30+ Deliveries Daily in the Auckland area
- Assitance in the warehouse when needed to pick/pack
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Extremely great time management skills.
- Hardworking, reliable and self-motivated.
- Great knowledge of the Auckland area.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling freight by hand trolley is required.
Preferred living location is West Auckland as daily deliveries are located in these areas.
Company vehicle is provided during work hours.
Daily warehouse jobs are required and include pick packing of orders.
Hours of work are Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm & Friday 8am - 1pm
Recipient must be flexible with hours, with over time available during our busy periods.
Please note this role currently requires weekly COVID 19 surviellance testing and must be vaccinated.
If you love a daily challenge that's fast paced that includes heavy lifting apply below.
Please email through your CV along with your cover page to email@example.com
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.