Customer Support Team Member
Listed 07 Jan 2022
Oxygen Air is New Zealand’s largest residential air-conditioning dealer, and we continue to achieve planned and managed growth with the support of loyal customers, and the very best team in the business. We pride ourselves in treating each and every customer as our “most favourite”, and are so proud of our people when our positive reviews continue to speak to that commitment.
While full support and coaching will be provided, this is a fast paced environment where self-starters with strong initiative will excel and potentially open up other opportunities for themselves within our team.
The role itself is varied and includes:
- Handling a high volume of both inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Being an integral part of the scheduling team
- Liaising with both the customer and installation team to achieve the best outcomes for our customers and the business
- General administration tasks including invoicing and filing
This is an opportunity to work in a positive, inclusive team environment, with heaps of potential for personal development and growth within the company. As a member of our team you must have the following attributes;
- Customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to apply logical initiative when out of the norm situations present themselves
- A sound understanding of the Auckland region to allow effective scheduling of install teams
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular
- Previous experience in a systems based environment
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Professional phone manners and presentation across our diverse Auckland population
- Be hardworking, efficient, punctual, and most importantly, be prepared to have fun with all internal and external customers.
- Have a bubbly and positive can-do attitude
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you please apply now. If you have any questions regarding the role, or would like to discuss your application, please call Laura on 02108121166.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.