Listed 11 Jan 2021
Eastern Rentals, a New Zealand located and operated business, with more than 20 years experience providing tested and reliable vehicles for hire.
The primary tasks on this position are dealing with customers over the phone and in person, as well as general administration of the fleet. This includes making, amending and cancelling bookings; showing the customer to their vehicle; explaining how the vehicle is operated, driving vehicles to and from COF, refueling vehicles etc. You will also assist with sale of vehicles.
To fulfil this role, you will demonstrate:
- A friendly and approachable personality
- A sense of responsibility
- A total commitment to delivering a customer service of a high standard & so that customers are coming back for more
- Be punctual and motivated to succeed
- Be motivated and ready to be busy on this job
What do we need from you & Essential skills:
Some customer service background is preferred. In addition to that, you must also:
- Possess full NZ driver's license (for both manual and automatic cars) and be able to drive trucks (2 tonnes+)
- Elementary automotive knowledge - our customer service people have to check in/check out the vehicles and that requires driving of wide range of vehicles (mainly vans and trucks).
- Be prepared to work roasted shifts (includes weekends and sometimes work on public holiday)
- Have the legal right to work in New Zealand
- Be computer literate
- Have solid English
- Preferably live within close proximity
Our ideal candidate is:
- honest an reliable with good working ethics & integrity
- enjoys dealing with customers and interacts with people easily