Customer Services Administrator
Listed 11 Jan 2022
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent over the world. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide professional administration and customer service to both internal and external customers of DHL Supply Chain New Zealand and continuously build relationships with both new and established customers in order to fulfil their requirements.
- Generate and distribute KPI’s in line with SLA’s.
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships.
- Undertake general administration duties and assist the Customer Services team with ongoing projects and processes.
- Enter data into computer via various systems.
- Prompt response to customer queries and order processing.
- Investigate and respond to email and phone queries in a timely manner.
- Undertake daily filing and follow up daily on all outstanding issues.
- Computer literate
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft Office products
- Analytical skills
- Sound communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent People Management skills
- Results orientated and identifying win/win solutions for all parties
- Positive and cheerful attitude and excellent conflict resolution skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office or customer services orientated role preferred