Customer Service Specialist
Listed 16 Feb 2021
United Steel manufacture and supply a wide range of steel products within New Zealand and into the Pacific.
We are a key Reinforcing and Steel Supplier to the New Zealand Building Industry. With a history spanning 25 years, United Steel has earned the respect and trust of the New Zealand building, engineering and construction industries for its innovation, quality and service.
This is a hybrid role with the majority of time spent in the office as part of our Customer Service Team. You will also be allocated your own small group of Auckland based customers & will spend a couple of days a month out of the office visiting them.
It is a busy work environment & you will need to have the ability to multi-task with strong time management skills. Daily tasks involve taking customer enquiries over the phone & via email, processing quotes and orders, liaising with manufacturing and dispatch through to creating invoices and managing delivery time frames for clients.
We are seeking someone who prides themselves on going the extra mile.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3 + years, experience working in a customer service capacity and some exposure to sales
- Confident trouble shooting and offering customer resolutions
- Able to build strong internal and external customer relationships
- Self-driven, motivated problem solver who sees things through to completion
- A background in the Building, Construction or Trades sector would be an advantage
If you would like to learn more about this role pick up the phone and ask for Daryn on 027 290 7212 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org