Customer Service Representative
Listed 11 Nov 2021
Who Are We
- Environmentally Focused
- Growing Business
- Smart/Casual Environment
We offer the ability to work a combination of hours from home and from the office once you are fully trained and up to speed!
We are an essential business and continue to operate at Covid Alert Levels 4 & 3.
You will need to have a cool, calm and collected approach to work as you will be dealing with a high volume of phone calls and emails each day.
Your core focus will be helping resolve customer issues in a prompt and professional manner and ensuring our customers have been left with a positive experience.
- Handle inbound & outbound calls, including responding to customer email & webs
- Achieve KPI's around customer satisfaction
- Achieve department KPI’s
- Report on system efficiencies and offer solutions
- Be involved in regular team meetings, motivating and encouraging team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and process orientated
- Ability to multi task under pressure
- Problem Solving Skills
- Listening Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team environment
- Computer literacy and confidence in using multiple applications
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.