Casual Production Assistants
Listed 12 Jan 2021
At Blue Frog Cereal, we are building a great New Zealand company and are staunchly taking this to the World. We represent the very best of the kiwi values; world leading innovation (on a shoe string budget); integrity; collaboration with like-minded brands; resourcefulness and a great sense of humour.
You will find our products in all major supermarkets and speciality food stores across New Zealand. We are also in over 400 stores in Australia.
While we are relatively young, we are already New Zealand’s most awarded Breakfast Cereal. We’ve launched some world firsts like our Probiotic Porridge and we’ve got a lot more to come.
On the back of landing a large Australian contract, we are looking for a like minded person to join the team and help the team produce our wonderful range of products.
We are still a small business so we’re not shying away from the fact that in this role you’ll need to cover many aspects of production – from batching up to cleaning up.
You’ll understand food production and take great care and pride in producing consistent quality great food. You will have worked in an approved food control kitchen and understand and take initiative on all aspects of food production, quality, food safety and Health & Safety.
These are key roles in creating the beautiful products day in and day out which define us and which our customers love.
- Batching and manufacturing of product as per the agreed schedule, on time and in full
- Consistent delivery of product adhering to our quality parameters
- Following cleaning instructions and Good Manufacturing Practises
- Deliver on the accurate and timely fulfilment of orders; training; and other requests
- Work collaboratively with all team members to provide exceptional customer experience and amazing products
To be successful in this role you will:
- Passionate about food
- Ok with repetitive work
- Hard working and able to work at a fast pace
- Work in a physical operating environment
- Working towards and hitting daily targets
- Ok to do all areas of the job.
- Very proud of workspace, environment of cleanliness
- Happy cleaning
- Be able to follow simple instructions
Experience & Qualifications:
- Have worked in an approved food control plan kitchen
- Ideally experience in a food manufacturing environment
Send us a note describing why you feel you are the best candidate for this role with details of your previous experience supporting your application.