A new series of seminars targeted at SME business owner/managers covering the basics for a successful business, and delivered in bite-sized chunks!
Thursday 16 May: Digital Marketing
Would you like to improve the performance of your different marketing channels?
In this session, we will cover:
- How to assess whether what you’re doing is working
- How to get your website to deliver the results that you want
- How best to use email or other digital ways to connect with clients
- Attracting customers + Lead generation
- Improving conversion from your marketing activity
Our presenter is not a web developer or going to try and sell you something. Melissa has extensive experience in various digital platforms and tools to improve conversion. This session will include simple strategies that you can implement in your business immediately to improve performance - without spending more money on advertising!
WHEN: Thur 16 May, 7.30am - 9.00am
VENUE: GETBA office - Level 1, 1 Sir William Avenue, East Tamaki (on-street parking available)
PRESENTER: Melissa Harris, Director, Xennial Marketing
COST: $55 per session, includes light refreshments
Note: This event is reserved for GETBA members only.
Refund policy: GETBA offers a full refund if the booking is cancelled in writing at least 48 hours before the event. If the cancellation is received after this deadline a refund will not be offered. GETBA reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances, all participants will be offered a full refund. If an event is postponed, GETBA reserves the right to either transfer registration to a new event or issue a full refund.
Thursday 04 April: Social Media Marketing
This seminar covered:
- What is social media and is it an option for your business?
- How does it work and what resources are required?
- How to go about developing a social media marketing strategy
- Integrating social into your established marketing channels
- Measuring effectiveness
Thursday 07 March: Are you keeping your finger on the numbers?
This seminar covered:
- Key business measurements
- How to read and understand your accounting reports
- How to use basic ratios to monitor trends and make decisions
- Cash flow forecasting
PRESENTER: Liz Groenewegen, Managing Partner, RSM New Zealand