Listed 01 Oct 2020
McPherson's is a dynamic consumer products business, marketing and distributing a wide range of Health, Wellness & Beauty products as well as household and personal care in Australasia with operations in New Zealand, Australia and Asia. Our expertise lies in managing the supply and marketing of complex and comprehensive ranges of products that consumers need and use in their everyday lives.
Our portfolio . includes market-leading brands, such as Dr. LeWinn’s, Mita, Manicare, Lady Jayne, and Swisspers to name a few.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of the activation plans for our Skincare portfolio with a specific focus on activation and project management covering all elements of the marketing mix.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Taking ownership of the Skincare Portfolio and associated brands
- Implementation of the Skincare Portfolio brand plans for the achievement of short and long term business objectives, increased profit, and market growth
- Taking ownership of multiple projects such as product launches, communication and marketing plans
- Drive brand engagement and awareness though BTL and ATL marketing communication strategies
- Budget management
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing
- 3 or more years related marketing or sales experience.
- Brand Management experience is essential.
- Experience in the Pharmacy channel.
- Experience in Health, Wellness & Beauty categories would be advantageous.
- Experience in using AZTEC or Neilsen market data is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding and application of marketing financials including the development of sales budgets, advertising and promotion expenditure.
- Self-starter with a zest for contributing to ongoing improvement in business processes to ensure best practice is consistently achieved with every task.
- Passion for brands and a positive attitude
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role please apply now.