Automation Service Engineer
Listed 08 May 2020
Based in East Tamaki, Dexion NZ is a market leader in global storage solutions and specialises in end to end warehouse automated solutions including the design, manufacturing and supply of technical integrated products.
In this dynamic role, you will provide service to Dexion customers, by helping them troubleshoot and resolve issues in an effective and efficient manner while upholding our values of Quality, Experience and Innovation. You will be a forward thinker and pivotal in helping drive forward innovative solutions.
A key aspect of your role will be to set up and manage the Auckland Help Desk, so experience with trouble shooting is a must, along with:
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Knowledge of software integration and troubleshooting.
- Mechanical and Electrical system analysis and diagnostic skills
- Electrical system design, fault finding and repair proficiency
- Strong Omron / Siemens PLC programming & diagnostic skills
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in wherever needed
- High attention to detail and accuracy – an eye for detail is a must!
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to build effective relationships
- Ideally working knowledge of lithium battery power units
- Knowledge of 24V, 240V & 3 phase systems
- Having a great sense of humour and being team player that works well with internal and external teams
- Being self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of projects
So, what’s in it for you?
When you join the Dexion team, we offer an energetic team environment, competitive pay and a rewarding role that you can make your own. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that’s going places.
Click the link below to apply: