Listed 06 Sep 2021
Alpha Laboratories Ltd is a leading nutraceutical and food manufacturer in New Zealand. We are currently seeking for highly motivated and proactive professional personnel with necessary skills, knowledge and experience who can work independently to join our team.
In this role, you will be providing seamless Administration support to the company. Your day-to-day tasks will be varied as and when required:
- Apply Company Health and Safety in the workplace and conduct health and safety activities.
- Performing sourcing and purchasing tasks, such as identify and evaluate suppliers, build good relationships with suppliers, negotiate with suppliers to ensure quality products are cost effective and delivered within timeline.
- Provide administrative support to HR such as recruitment, employee onboarding & exit process etc.
- Other administration duties including organizing meetings, preparing agendas and take meeting minutes and reception backup etc. as and when required by the company.
Experience and proven ability in the following:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience and specifically in purchasing would be advantageous.
- Health and Safety, HR knowledge or experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required.
- Eye to details and ability to prioritize and manage workload in busy environment.
- Fast and accurate documentation skills and good computer literacy skills.
If you are interested in applying this job, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org