Listed 15 Apr 2021
NZ Landscape and Garden Supplies is a leading Landscape Supplies business based in Auckland.
The role of Administration Manager is key to the ongoing success of our Landscape and Masonry Supplies business. We have a team of 42 employees within 5 branches that work in a dynamic, fast-paced customer focused business. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Daily management of POS and Bank account reconciliation
- Accounts receivable and Accounts payable
- Weekly Payroll
- Monthly and Annual P&L accounts, GST,
- Maintaining key internal controls.
- Working collaboratively with the branches on administrative/accounting processes.
- Budgets, including forecasting and daily operating expenses
Reporting to the General Manager and working alongside an experienced senior team. You will partner with Branch Managers and Branch Teams to operate seamlessly and successfully every day.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- A minimum 5 years' experience in an Administration Manager position.
- Strong knowledge of Smart Payroll and Microsoft Dynamics
- Be approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of people including colleagues, internal and external management and all stakeholders
- Have strong computer literacy, Microsoft Office 365 or similar
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a growing business.
NZLS will provide all the tools of the trade including laptop, phone etc. Remuneration package to be negotiated depending on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
If you are wanting a career at NZLS have proven leadership experience, self-motivation, a positive attitude along with all of the above, please APPLY NOW.