Accounts Payable Representative
Listed 24 Jul 2020
Franklins represents 15 exclusive major European bathroom and plumbing brands, distributing them across the nation and into the South Pacific. Our exclusive products have been sought after for a multitude of high-end projects and housing developments. Franklins will continue to source the finest international plumbing and bathroomware that is available on the world market. Franklins is comprised of nine branches across New Zealand. There are five branches in Auckland as well as branches in Hamilton, Bay of Plenty, Wellington and Nelson.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Representative to own our accounts payable area.
A proven back ground in Accounts Payable will be required. Core responsibilities include;
- Processing of supplier invoices and statements for all branches
- Balance cash takings for all branches
- Reconcile all Bank statements daily and do reports at end of month
- Set up daily payments for creditors and refunds
- Eroad – Management of Invoices and movement of vehicles
- Reconcile Supplier Statements
- Payment of Creditors at end of month
- Filing all payments
- Complete new account forms for suppliers
- Working with Finance team on projects and other activities
This is a great opportunity for someone who can work autonomously and as part of a team, who wants to make their mark and be part of a company who are on a high trajectory growth curve. We are moving to brand new offices on the water at Highbrook from the end of the year. Be part of the next exciting chapter in our history.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.