Accounts Payable and Sales Administration
Listed 09 Feb 2021
Venluree is NZ's leading blind and curtain manufacturer and has been a household name since 1966. Due to growth during the past year we now require an experienced individual to join our administration team, reporting to the company accountant.
You will be working at our group manufacturing facility head office which is located in the Highbrook Industrial area of East Tamaki Auckland.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Processing and reconciling of supplier's accounts.
- Accounts Payable reconciliation and resolution of variances
- Liaising with key internal departments to resolve discrepancies
- Create purchase order for overseas purchase
- Enter payments received in accounting system
- Prompt resolution and response of supplier queries
- Processing credit card transaction
- Receipting and Processing of sale orders
- Monitor of customers aged debtors report
- Assisting company accountant and inputting data into our two software systems.
- Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook and internet-based database programs is essential.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU SHOULD DEMONSTRATE:
• Relevant NZ qualification and/or previous administrational experience.
• Excellent communication skills in both written and oral English.
• Medium proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
To be considered applicants will have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and either a full or restricted NZ driver’s license.If this sounds like you then please apply in the strictest of confidence by sending an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org