Listed 21 May 2020
G.J. Gardner Homes have been operating in Manukau/East Auckland since 1998.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process order forms efficiently and accurately
- Raise accounts receivable invoices
- Raise accounts payable invoices and pay via online banking
- Audit purchase receipts for all major purchases
- Initiate and manage direct debits & contact customer in default
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Load and run payroll.
- Process staff leave requests and manage staff information
- Process and file returns with Inland Revenue
- Collate information and process reports
- To complete all relevant paperwork in a professional like manner on time
The successful candidate will have:
- Accounts payable/receivables experience or accounting qualification.
- High computer literacy.
- Strong numerical and problem-solving skills.
If you’re passionate about growth and enjoy a challenge, please send your up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Accounts Administrator Application. Applications close on Friday 12th June.